How do I embed links in my website?
Part of building your wedding website is to add links to venues or hotels on your website. As a thoughtful bride, you want to make sure that your guests, especially the ones that coming from far places, have a place to stay and are comfortable during their stay. We've noted down the steps to walk you through.
- First, log in to your wedding website.
- Second, go to the page where you will be adding the links to hotel or venue website and click Edit Page. An example is shown in the screenshot.
- In the window that opens up, enter the name of the hotel or copy the link of the hotel itself on Page Contents. Then, highlight and copy it.
- Click the Hyperlink icon as seen below.
- Paste the hotel or venue link in the URL field and hit OK.
- Click Submit. The link should be saved and it should appear in blue underlined text. To check if it's working, click the underlined blue text and it should lead you the hotel or venue website.