How do I build my wedding website?
You're just a few steps away to creating your own stunning website with us. To do this:
- First, go to Nearlyweds. Second, click on Start Your Website found at the homepage.
- A new window will pop up for you to create your new account. Fill out this form with the necessary details then hit Register. You will then receive an email to confirm your email address. Check your inbox and click on the email confirmation that we sent. Or you can login using Facebook or Google.
- After creating your new account, another box will pop up. Fill out this form with the necessary details then hit Save. (Make sure the "No, I don't want to setup my wedding site and RSVP service now" is unchecked.
- Next, another window will pop up. You can look up your registry and add it automatically to your wedding website. Simply enter your First and Last name and then hit Search. A list of registries will show up. Select yours and hit Add to my wed-site. If you don't have any registries yet or if you want to do it later, just click on I'll do it later.
- Now your site is ready. Expand My Website and go to Edit Site.
- To add a page, click Add a page.
- A window will appear. Choose the page type that you will be creating - Landing Page, Tiled Content Page, Map Page or Photo Album.
- Another window will pop up where you can create the title of the page and anything that you want to say about it. If you are uploading a photo for the page, just press Choose File and upload the image from your computer. Before which page lets you choose where to position the page that you are creating.
- Finally, hit Submit and the new page should be saved.
- For instructions on how to add an event, please click here.