I just purchased copy of my website and received a zip file. How do I open this file?
- Go to Control Panel. You may need to click on Dashboard or simply go to http://www.nearlyweds.com/controlpanel/edit .
- Go to Download Your Wed-site section and click on the Your site download from <date> is ready. In case the updated version of your download site is available, you can click on the Click here! link.
- If you click on Click here! , you'll be prompted with this message "Your updated site download will be available shortly, typically within 20 minutes. "
- Your download will be available in .zip file with file name "<your site name>.zip".
- Unzip the file to whichever location you'd like it to be extracted.
- Open the folder. You'll find three items - folder with your site name as the file name, an HTML file named index, and an autorun .inf file.
- Open the index.HTML to run the offline version of your site.