How to add Mp3 files
To upload an mp3 file to your website, just simply go and edit your website and click on the option Site Editor Menu and click on Add / Change MP3.
All iTunes and Amazon files and many other music site files are either m4a or MPEG-4 files; these files have a DRM attached to them (Digital Rights Management); this is put in place by record companies so that these files can’t be duplicated and resold/redistributed. It is illegal for businesses to break these DRMs, so I can’t technically help you with this, but there is a way for you to (legally) take care of it on your end.
If you have a PC:
- Click Preferences
- Click the Advanced tab
- Click Importing tab inside the Advanced tab
- Change "Import Using" to say "Import Using MP3 encoder"
- Click OK
- Now, insert the CD you want to import and click Import (the import button is probably at the bottom right hand portion of iTunes)
- The files created should be MP3s. You can tell by right clicking on the file in iTunes and selecting Get Info
If you have a Mac:
- Create a playlist with just your file in it
- File > Burn playlist to disc
- Check the box that says MP3 CD
- Burn the file to a blank disc
- Upload the file from the disc to your WedSite
I hope this helps, and let me know if there’s anything else I can do for you!